Features and Benefits
* Industrial Strength Highest Security Combination Padlock!
* Resists Hammer and Re-bar Attacks!
* Hardened Steel Full Metal Jacket!
* Hardened Steel Full Metal Jacket Shroud!
* Weather Resistant Black Electro-coating!
* 7/16 Chrome Plated Molybdenum Shackle!
* Inside Shackle Clearances: 1”
* Shackle Pull Strength: 2,750 pounds
The Sesamee Highest Security Combination Padlocks have provided 80 years of reliable security Originally Patented in 1926, the Sesamee basic design has remained unchanged over the years. The four wheel design which yields 10,000 possible combination changes, uses a solid brass internal platform which has evolved over the years. Highest Security Combination Padlock
Originally conceived with a multi-piece frame, the 1980's saw the platform become a solid brass single piece frame. This change along with spring strength increases, shackle modifications, and wheel alignment improvements, made the Sesamee virtually impossible to pick open by both vandals and professional thieves alike.
If imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery, the Sesamee Combination Lock family of products, must be the most respected family of locks in the world.
The Sesamee resettable combination padlock design has been copied repeatedly over the years, but the solid brass Sesamee resettable combination padlock is still the first name requested on Federal, State and Local government specification sheets when it comes to reliable out-of-doors, weather resistant, combination locks.
Highest Security Combination Padlock